CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have a problem. Just install the latest update of OSX on my system, and everything perfect, in clover bootloader I had the option to enter OSX and Windows, as always. But right now, I reinstalled Windows 10, on another hard drive I have, and since then, clover bootloader no longer shows me my hard drive with windows and I can only access the pressing F12 when the computer is booting... I have reviewed the config .plist and I have no hidden volume, I do not understand what is happening. When I reinstalled windows, format that hard drive and erase all its partitions, and do a clean installation, and I do not understand why I no longer see windows in the bootloader clover... any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Did you install Windows UEFI or Legacy mode? Run msinfo32.exe to check.

You can download Clover Configurator and add the Windows EFI partition. Open Clover Configurator, Mount your EFI partition that holds clover bootloader and under GUI you can add custom entries.

Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 8.03.20 PM.png

Open terminal and type
Code:
diskutil list
this will display all connected drives. Find your Windows drive and note the disk identifier.

Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 8.07.01 PM.png

then type in the identifier into terminal as
Code:
diskutil info disk3s2
(in my case the EFI of windows is disk3s2)

Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 8.19.20 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 8.07.58 PM.png
Note the Disk / Partition UUID. Copy that and insert it into clovers custom entry for Windows as pictured below

Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 8.08.11 PM.png

This is the way I set mine up about two years ago, there might be other ways to do this as well.

@tloc623 when I run diskutil info disk?0? it doesn't show the UUID. Found some other people with the same problem: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/17612596/not-getting-uuid-from-diskutil-on-osx

I was wondering if you ever faced that?

View attachment 409351

Is that the partition for the entire disk or just the windows partition? Can you attach a screenshot of diskutil list? I've never experienced that issue and haven't really been on my hackintosh lately since I'm mainly on my gaming rig most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back