Dell Latitude E6330
CPU
Intel Core i5 @ 2.70GHz
Graphics
Intel HD3000
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey Guys,

I am looking at building the cheapest hackintosh possible. For basic uses like Spotify and Browsing. I don't know much about them but am very confident with building one. I'm hoping the processor will be 2.6 GHz or faster. Already have a monitor and a 250GB HDD if that will be any use?

Thanks In Advance,
Tom

Put this into search: "Hackinmouse" read about Mots's low budget Skylake build. You can come in some where around 300 dollars or less if you shop for deals.

With the hackinmouse build, how easy is it to dual boot and partition the disk?

I think you can try a dell vostro 3546,inspiron 3542 i3 has well laptop,it has everything working fine except Bluetooth switch which is grayed out but Bluetooth always on.

A quick question for you all, I have a Gigabyte GA-H81M-S2H Socket 1150 Motherboard kicking about (This one http://www.awd-it.co.uk/gigabyte-ga...50.html?gclid=CMCW063x6tMCFTgW0wodmZoFwQ#null) and a not to old PC build (January Time) with a Dual Core Pentium 3.5GHz G4560 processor (Can be removed from system.) Could that be any use for my build or would it not be compatible and what other parts would I need for it to be a completely compatible Mac OS system with iMessage etc.

Regards,
Tom

Last edited:
The G4560 is an 1151 socket CPU so you can't use it on the GA-H81M. You'd need a Kaby Lake compatible motherboard to use that CPU. Even then we still recommend the Core I3-6100 or I3-7100 as the best entry level CPU for a hack.

Your best bet is to copy the Hackinmouse build as closely as possible to have success. Better to have a low cost system that works than an ultra cheap system that can't even boot up macOS.

Can you link me that build if possible? Also what are my casing options on that and cooling fan recommendations?

Can you link me that build if possible? Also what are my casing options on that and cooling fan recommendations?

Try Search, it works great for finding things. In the upper right corner of every page.

Screen Shot 3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back