Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Here is the build based on different advices from some forums and Buyer's Guide April 2013
comp.JPG
Has it any flaws or weak parts? Would it be difficult to install on this computer hackintosh? Would appreciate any comments or advices. Thank's!

are there any other processors in the price range you are looking? a 3570k would be a nicer processor. even if you don't want to overclock it right now, it's a nice option to have in a couple years, and might increase the longevity of your build

Hi mate, I don't know if this is the right thread to post but I've tried to search it seems connected as I'm planning to do a hackintosh on my current computer.

I wanted to ask if there's anything I need to upgrade here or change.

My current build is

Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H
Intel i7-3770
Power Color HD7770 GHz Edition
16GB RAM
600W Gougar PSupply
1 - 1TB HDD Western Digital Green
1 - 500 HDD Seagate (got my backup files here)
Running on Win8 Pro currently.

I wanted to try dual boot. Any suggestion of what I need to change or upgrade or add would be really great.

I'm gaming occassionally, most of the time I'm working using these App (Photoshop, After Effects, Premier, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)

I want to study mobile game development (some autodesk suite and SDK for mobile development) in iOS that's why I need a hackintosh, coz I know it will be cheaper than buying a macbook pro.

Thanks Cheers!

Here is the build based on different advices from some forums and Buyer's Guide April 2013
View attachment 53654
Has it any flaws or weak parts? Would it be difficult to install on this computer hackintosh? Would appreciate any comments or advices. Thank's!

I would upgrade the PSU and Ram to Corsair brand for both of those components.
See the buyer's guide for choices. They should cost about the same or even less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back