Motherboard
MacBook Pro 13" Early 2015
CPU
i5 > Need model # > See Rules!
Graphics
Intel Iris 6100
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Hello! I am happy to join this forum! I read it for quite a while and appreciate the content.

I hope you can held me. I have an issue with Safari, it is available in applications, but on clicking it a message appears saying it can't run.
Could anyone share Safari installer compatible with Catalina? Or maybe there is a debugger, I just need Safari to run again.
Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 20.33.51.png

UtterDisbelief

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390M Gaming - Clover UEFI 5102
CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
RX 570 8gb HDMI 1920x1080
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello! I am happy to join this forum! I read it for quite a while and appreciate the content.

I hope you can held me. I have an issue with Safari, it is available in applications, but on clicking it a message appears saying it can't run.
Could anyone share Safari installer compatible with Catalina? Or maybe there is a debugger, I just need Safari to run again.View attachment 490259

Hi there.

Unfortunately Safari is no-longer available as a separate app. It is a part of macOS and only gets updated if Apple updates it through Software Update.

Are you running the latest version of Catalina, 10.15.7 ? Updating to the latest will reinstall Safari.

Also a Time Machine backup might work to restore it.

The only other option (I can think of) is to reinstall macOS. If you do this when your disk already has an installation on it, the updater should leave all your present apps and data alone. This update takes about twice as long as a fresh install.

:)