Contribute
Register

The 660 Ti Thread: Questions and Answers Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is it worth poneying up €150 extra for the 660Ti vs the 560 Ti ? And does the MultiBeast OpenCL enabler work with the 660Ti ? (Only mentions the 670, 680 & 690)

Yes, the OpenCL enabler works, the reason the 660 Ti isn't included is because the most recent build of MultiBeast came out before the cards... doh!

Could you elaborate on the problems in Lion 10.7.4? A link maybe? I'm not switching yet coz my MBP can't run ML and I like my 2 machines to run the same system (for dev work etc).

Edit: ok I guess the answer's this: http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/55612-gtx680-works-os-x.html, guess I'll have to wait for 10.7.5

I've got the gigabyte oc card coming in the mail tomorrow. I'll try to post up my experiences and benchmarks when i get it installed over the weekend. Can't wait to try this out.

I've got the gigabyte oc card coming in the mail tomorrow. I'll try to post up my experiences and benchmarks when i get it installed over the weekend. Can't wait to try this out.

Could u also detail/make a guide on the installation process with OS X ? As if I'm installing from scratch after assembly ? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back