Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Designare
CPU
i7-9700
Graphics
RX 580
Recently I joined a fb group about Hackintosh's and someone was looking for help so I suggested tonymacx86 to look for guides on how to do it. the people just started roasting me for even suggesting it. But honestly screw those guys, its their loss! If it weren't for this community I wouldn't have been able to build my hackintosh. Every time I have an issue or anything with my computer I know I can search through the forums here and find a solution for the problem! Or at least be part of a helpful discussion on how to solve it.

I remember looking at how to build Hackintosh's 10 years ago and this place was still around then, and it's only gotten better since then. So I just want to say thank you to the community here for not being toxic and actually working on problems together and helping each other out!

Agreed. The 4 Hacks I have built are due entirely to the knowledge and help I have received from this website and its members. (And hey, they all still work!)

Agreed this an awesome website! Thanks for all the help! Catalina guide could not have been more perfect with stunning results, and all of the knowledge came from these forums! It was ❤️my first time❤️ attempting a CustoMac too.

Never would have expected to see a user named 「btmguy」on the tonymac website (maybe Grindr?),
but hey love, peace, and total acceptance to all souls who come to this unique place!
❤️❤️❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back