i7-3770K
Graphics
HD 4000+GT 710
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
BlackHack13
After all the changes I have made following cmn699 I have added the config.plist line you send me and everything works.
I attach here the EFI directory inf can help anyone else.

About Samsung 970 EVO plus, I have updated the firmware, and tryed to install Mojave again but I had no success. I attach the bad screen message.
I will buy new SSD as cnm699 advise

I thanks you all for support.
  • Glad you finally succeeded to install macOSMojave 10.14.? on Fujitsu SATA Spin Disk 16) GB on SATA -0 :clap:
  • It's a shame, you could not use your Faster Samsung 970 EVO Plus as your macOSMojave System Disk.
    • As robcop sugested, I too have seen reports of some users succeeding to use that after a Firmware update through Windows.
      • Unfortunately those who report success are not providing details in their excitement of success and just use words like it "worked like a charm".
    • I don't have the Samsung 970 EVO Plus to test it myself and create a Photographic documentation of the whole process to be of use to myself and others.
  • Thank you for uploading the Image of how the Samsung 970 EVO Plus reacted when you tried to install on it with a Prohibit Entry Error, basically warning that data cannot be transferred through the root of this Disk!
    • I suggest you do a detailed "autopsy" of why the disk failed by going through the steps of Flashing the firmware.
    • I will also suggest to test if the same Samsung 970 EVO Plus can take a Windows 10 installation as it was expected to do.
  • May be now with Windows 10 Installed on it(provided it was not damaged by a faulty Firmware update), you may try to connect the Samsung 970 EVO Plus as a two disk dual boot with CLOVER EFI booting both to CBM screen and then Windows 10 using its Boot Manager to its Destination screen.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI
CPU
i3-8100
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
iMac, MacBook
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
On the Samsung 970 Evo Plus I have installed Windows 10 and all the software I need. It works fine in Windows 10,is fast without any issue right night.
For Mojave it works on Fujitsu but I have buyed this one.
Silicon Power SSD PCIe M.2 NVMe 512GB Gen3x4 R/W up to 3200/3000MB/s SSD

that should be like cmn699. It should arrive Sathurday.
Il will not do any other experiment on Samsung 97Evo Plus, I will rest in peace about it.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
HD 4000+GT 710
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
On the Samsung 970 Evo Plus I have installed Windows 10 and all the software I need. It works fine in Windows 10,is fast without any issue right night.
For Mojave it works on Fujitsu but I have buyed this one.
Silicon Power SSD PCIe M.2 NVMe 512GB Gen3x4 R/W up to 3200/3000MB/s SSD

that should be like cmn699. It should arrive Sathurday.
Il will not do any other experiment on Samsung 97Evo Plus, I will rest in peace about it.
  • I don't blame you :). If it ain't broke don't fix it:thumbup:
  • Please note I used that Silicon Power SSD PCIe M.2 NVMe 512GB disk in the QNINE Dual M.2 PCIe Adapter using M-key I had shown:,
  • Please NOTE it has an M.2 NVME SSD (M Key) or M.2 SATA SSD (B Key) 22110 2280 2260 2242 2230 to PCI-e 3.0 x4 Host Controller Expansion Card with Low Profile Bracket for PC Desktop

• I had inserted a second disk Silicon Power 128GB A55 M.2 SSD as SATA III to SATA port via SATA cable shown in that image I had uploaded.
    • I had Windows 10 on the SATA III SSD that used the B key .
Warning:
  • Be Careful when connecting the SSD in the right orientation , No undue force, it may cause pin damage to either the Adapter or the Disk or both!!!!

Motherboard
CPU
i3-8100
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
iMac, MacBook
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Thanks cnm669, I would install the new SSD in the second M.2 plug there is on the motherboard (images atteched).
I hope there is no the need of an expansion card

Attachments

jaymonkey

Motherboard
ASRock-Z97 EX6
CPU
i7-4790K OC @ 4.8GHz
Graphics
Vega 64LC + HD4600
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
@robcop,

You might be interested to know that Samsung have released a firmware update for the 970 Evo Plus which fixes the problem of it working in MacOS :-

Cheers
Jay

Motherboard
CPU
i3-8100
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
iMac, MacBook
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Thansk Jaymonkey, as you can read in the previous post, I have already done the firmware update.
But like BlackHack13 reported, for someone works for others no....
I have tryed but for me unfortunately no