Contribute
Register

Temporary Installation Guide for Haswell Systems [10.8.4 only]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im running OSX and i installed everyhing.
Im at chimera but when i press mountain lion and boot in im stuck at apple logo and keyboard does not work

Im running OSX and i installed everyhing.
Im at chimera but when i press mountain lion and boot in im stuck at apple logo and keyboard does not work

Not sure what you installed with Multibeast, but I would keep it to the bare minimum (userdsdt, nullcpustuff and graphics enabler=no, network). From what I've read so far, don't install the usb3.0 thing.

Found some kexts for the 2 ethernet controllers on the z87x-ud5h. Don't try to bond, you won't ever be able to fix those crashes.

Attachments

• AppleIGB.kext.zip
    115.5 KB · Views: 119
  • AppleIntelE1000e.kext.zip
    121.4 KB · Views: 100
The system works fine but crashes and gets stuck at the bootloader when you install other drivers.
But if you only install nullcpupowermanagement and user dsdt it works fine + graphicsenabler=no (if you need it)

The system works fine but crashes and gets stuck at the bootloader when you install other drivers.
But if you only install nullcpupowermanagement and user dsdt it works fine + graphicsenabler=no (if you need it)

Which motherboard do you have, and do you have sound working? :)

sound isnt working but im running a z87 hd3.

for some reason im now stuck at the apple logo, no drivers installed besides for dsdt and nullcpupowermanagement + the graphics enabler.

Im gonna leave this and wait until 100% support is avalible.

Hi,
could anyone post the kernel?
i have no osx running at the moment. Any chance to use ubuntu to copy the kernel over to the osx disk?
thx
Gerald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back