Contribute
Register

Temporary Installation Guide for Haswell Systems [10.8.4 only]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone do any testing with the OC Force board? That's the one I'm interested in!

I am probably going to buy all the components and run windows on it until you more savvy individuals work out the bugs, or when Apple releases the official noob safe versions.

which stage is the installation screen? or does it matter when you enter the kernal?

which stage is the installation screen? or does it matter when you enter the kernal?

If I think I understand what you're typing, then you want to know when to copy the mach_kernel file to your hard disk?

You have to do this AFTER you've installed MacOS X on your HD. After that, your system will reboot. Make it boot from the USB stick again and once you see the installer again you can chose the Utilities menu and select "Terminal" to copy the mach_kernel to your HD.

Howdy y'all,

I followed the guide and installed ML, the problem I'm having is that my system is not booting by itself. It boots fine from the USB drive and I'm able to access ML; I ran MultiBeast with UserDSDT + NullCPUPowerManagement + graphicsenabler= no, and when I try to boot my system I get the following:

boot0: GPT
boot0: test
boot0: error

My system:
Gigabyte H87M-HD3
Intel Xeon E3-1245 v3
EVGA GEFORCE GTX 650Ti
1TB Toshiba SATA 3 hard drive

Thanks to the team, you are doing a great job.

I have installed Mountain Lion and it boots up fine when using GraphicsEnabler=No and what the guide said to install with multibeast, But everything is slow, like not in loading times but in general the window animation is slower the time clock is slower the beach ball is slower. Does anyone have a solution?

Howdy y'all,

I followed the guide and installed ML, the problem I'm having is that my system is not booting by itself. It boots fine from the USB drive and I'm able to access ML; I ran MultiBeast with UserDSDT + NullCPUPowerManagement + graphicsenabler= no, and when I try to boot my system I get the following:

boot0: error

My system:
Gigabyte H87M-HD3
Intel Xeon E3-1245 v3
EVGA GEFORCE GTX 650Ti
1TB Toshiba SATA 3 hard drive

Thanks to the team, you are doing a great job.

Try this:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/25-boot0-error-official-guide.html

Thanks sqishy, it is working now.

If I think I understand what you're typing, then you want to know when to copy the mach_kernel file to your hard disk?

You have to do this AFTER you've installed MacOS X on your HD. After that, your system will reboot. Make it boot from the USB stick again and once you see the installer again you can chose the Utilities menu and select "Terminal" to copy the mach_kernel to your HD.

Yes thank you did not know how to phrase it correctly

Im running everything fine, now sound is working graphics are running great.
But icloud and facetime are the only apps that dont work anyone who can help me.
The error is that i cant sign in or it cant communicate with the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back