Graphics
HD 620 & GTX 930MX
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi installed Yosemite using clover in my hp probook 4540s everything works fine except temperatures they are very high at an average of 57 to 65c ....Is there away to reduce them or is there something i didn't do right ?? thank you for your support

Hi installed Yosemite using clover in my hp probook 4540s everything works fine except temperatures they are very high at an average of 57 to 65c ....Is there away to reduce them or is there something i didn't do right ?? thank you for your support

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu

file:///Users/KUL/Documents/KUL’s%20MacBook%20Pro.ioreg

Attachments

• KUL’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    2.7 MB · Views: 91
Hello RehabMan sorry for taking long before responding ......i downloaded patchmatic and copied as instructed , now my problem is when i enter code in the terminal am getting no such files in the directory ...what should i do ?? thank you

Hello RehabMan sorry for taking long before responding ......i downloaded patchmatic and copied as instructed , now my problem is when i enter code in the terminal am getting no such files in the directory ...what should i do ?? thank you

"no such files" doesn't make any sense.

Post photo of what you're doing.

Screen Shot 2015-03-17 at 2.57.45 AM.png thats what am getting n i have already copied patchmatic in /usr/bin folder

RehabMan;Type each line one at a time.

Guess am not luckyScreen Shot 2015-03-17 at 3.37.15 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back