1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Other
Hiya ^^

Pardon for my 'noobiness' on hackintoshes etc, but I do not have much time to go deep into looking after everything in it.

I have a tecra m11 laptop with the following specs:

CPU - Intel 520m
GPU- NVS 2100m

(It has a wifi and a bluetooth adapter which is not compatible with mac os, so I'm buying a new one soon)

Here are my problems:
1. The internal laptop screen seems to only boot up if I use the nv_disable=1 bootflag, otherwise it turns on my external monitor(VGA)
Is there anyway to make the internal screen work, as the nv_disable=1 bootflag, makes the laptop slow ,really unresponsive and also not the right resolution?

2. If I do not boot up with the -x bootflag, I get the following screen

IMAG0178.jpg
Is there anyway to fix it?

(The laptop works perfectly fine on the external display with the bootflags 'GraphicsEnabler=Yes -x' and after wards, it boots to yosemite in safe mode)

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help in any way ^-^

EDIT: I don't know why, but now I cannot access the external display with any bootflags, I can still use the nv_disable=1 to get to the log in screen on the internal display, but after I type in the password, I get the spinning beach ball of death as my mouse, while it still responds to movement.

Here are my problems:
1. The internal laptop screen seems to only boot up if I use the nv_disable=1 bootflag, otherwise it turns on my external monitor(VGA)
Is there anyway to make the internal screen work, as the nv_disable=1 bootflag, makes the laptop slow ,really unresponsive and also not the right resolution?

Try with GraphicsEnabler=Yes.

2. If I do not boot up with the -x bootflag, I get the following screen

View attachment 108930
Is there anyway to fix it?

Install new version to /Extra/Extensions on the USB: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Voodoo-PS2-Controller

Try with GraphicsEnabler=Yes.

Install new version to /Extra/Extensions on the USB: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Voodoo-PS2-Controller

GraphicsEnabler=Yes is on by default while I was installing the bootloader, the internal display works till it has to come out of verbose mode and show the system GUI.

And I will do that as soon as I get to somehow log into the laptop (its just stuck at the log in screen when i use nv_disable=1)

Thanks for assisting me with this :)

I fixed the one of the errors, thanks :)

I still have the problem with the internal monitor though

I fixed the one of the errors, thanks :)

I still have the problem with the internal monitor though

No idea. Your profile/signature lacks information about a laptop...

No idea. Your profile/signature lacks information about a laptop...
I added the info to my GPU and CPU part of my profile.
Just incase,
CPU: 520m
GPU: nvs 2100m
(Both are recognised inside of the system)

Like I have said before, I can boot to my internal monitor using the nv_disable=1 (Loosing the functions that the laptop really needs)

I added the info to my GPU and CPU part of my profile.
Just incase,
CPU: 520m
GPU: nvs 2100m
(Both are recognised inside of the system)

Like I have said before, I can boot to my internal monitor using the nv_disable=1 (Loosing the functions that the laptop really needs)

I have no knowledge of nvidia hardware. All my graphics hardware is Intel.

Ohh, well, thanks for the help anyway :)
Is there any other source or anyone that you know of that I could contact to get help with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back