- Aug 17, 2012
- Thinkpad T450s
- HD5500 (1920x1080)
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
I've tried myself to run this unit, but I'm having a problem with hd5500 (we can't setup a DVMT pre-allocated memory in the BIOS, also BIOS patching is not working based on other users experience).
Anyway, I've attached my config (just basic stuff) + kp screenshot on boot.
View attachment 159873
Thx Rehabman - I will try ElCaptian today. Probably it won't be so easy after reading your threads about usb...
Anyway, are you some kind of an AI (artificial intelligence)? Your activity here and knowledge is outstanding and not from this world :]
Tried 10.11, but with no luck - it worse than with Yosemite.
What I've done:
- setup BIOS with guidelines (turned off virtualization etc.),
- took config.plist from rehabman repository as a base
- added FakeSMC (rehabman repo), VoodooPS2Controller (rehabman repo), GenericUSBXHCI (rehabman repo, but should do nothing on 10.11)
- added smbios to MacBookPro11,2
- copied HFSPlus.efi into drivers64UEFI (so I have four FSInject-64.efi, HFSPlus.efi, OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi, OsxFatBinaryDrv-64.efi)
And the result is (which is hard to say what is wrong, I've changed OsxAptioFixDrv to OsxAptioFixDrv2 but still no luck):
View attachment 160101
Ps. I didn't post this in El Captain forum, as my progress on this is equal to zero...