Contribute
Register

T450 HDMI/DVI , AppleHDA, Battery help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh okay cool. Any reason why this card doesn't work on Windows?

BCM94352Z is supported in Windows.

Although it works great on OS X, the BCM94352Z is broken on Windows and Linux on the Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen 3, for reasons jcsnider and I haven't quite been able to figure out.

The T450 seems very similar to the X1C Gen 3. While I hope the card works on the T450 in Windows and Linux, I would not be shocked if it didn't. :(

Although it works great on OS X, the BCM94352Z is broken on Windows and Linux on the Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen 3, for reasons jcsnider and I haven't quite been able to figure out.

The T450 seems very similar to the X1C Gen 3. While I hope the card works on the T450 in Windows and Linux, I would not be shocked if it didn't. :(

It is probably a BIOS issue.

Same problem on ThinkPad W550s

Same problem on ThinkPad W550s

Issue is in BIOS. Is the device detected? Did you load drivers? Did you try taping the appropriate pins?

I suppose Lenovo will tell you it is not a supported FRU...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back