Motherboard
Lenovo T440p-Clover
CPU
i5-4300U
Graphics
HD 4600, 1920 X 1080
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Mojave install went well with my T440p with IPS display. The original trackpad was terrible and replaced it with a genuine Lenovo Synaptics T450 trackpad verified in Windows Device Mgr. Now in System Preferences, Trackpad shows nothing but "No trackpad found". The settings were present when the original T440 trackpad was installed.

I tried various versions of VoodooPS2controller.kext and the VoodooI2C.kext installed in L/E with no luck. Attached are the debug files and Device Mgr image.

Any ideas of where to look.

Attachments

• debug_31663.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 44
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    32.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Capture4.PNG
    Capture4.PNG
    24.1 KB · Views: 89
  • Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 9.56.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 9.56.02 AM.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 78
Mojave install went well with my T440p with IPS display. The original trackpad was terrible and replaced it with a genuine Lenovo Synaptics T450 trackpad verified in Windows Device Mgr. Now in System Preferences, Trackpad shows nothing but "No trackpad found". The settings were present when the original T440 trackpad was installed.

I tried various versions of VoodooPS2controller.kext and the VoodooI2C.kext installed in L/E with no luck. Attached are the debug files and Device Mgr image.

Any ideas of where to look.
Your trackpad is connected via PS2. No need to use VoodooI2C...
Is your trackpad working with multitouch or single touch (mouse emulation)?
Is battery status working correctly on your system?

I wanted to get multitouch working. Right now single touch (mouse mode) with two finger scroll and two finger tap (right mouse click). Battery status seems fine.

Used TLuck VoodooPS2controller.kext because it provides Synaptics support.

I wanted to get multitouch working. Right now single touch (mouse mode) with two finger scroll and two finger tap (right mouse click). Battery status seems fine.

Used TLuck VoodooPS2controller.kext because it provides Synaptics support.
it may be worth getting your kexts in order

install all your kexts from clover/kexts/other to /Library/Extensions

config.plist:
InjectKexts->Detect

Will give that a try and report back.

Copied the Clover kexts in attachment to L/E/ and rebuilt kextcache. Rebooted and trackpad now appears.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 12.39.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 12.39.13 PM.png
    81.8 KB · Views: 96
But none of the other multitouch features seem to work.

Copied the Clover kexts in attachment to L/E/ and rebuilt kextcache. Rebooted and trackpad now appears.
if you have made changes then you will need to upload new problem reporting files, not just random images of your clover files

Sorry for the dumb assumption the screenshot was a lot of help.

Attachments

• debug_31191.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 33
Sorry for the dumb assumption the screenshot was a lot of help.
config.plist:
InjectKexts should be set to Detect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back