Contribute
Register

System wakes from sleep after a short period of time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
UHD 630 & RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So after running the following command in the terminal to determine the wake reason :

Code:
log show --style syslog --start "2018-08-07" | fgrep "Wake reason"

I end up getting this result:

localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) AppleACPIPlatformPower Wake reason: PXSX RP10 PXSX RP11 PXSX RP12 PXSX RP13 PXSX PXSX RP02 PXSX RP04 PXSX PXSX RP06 PXSX PXSX RP08 PXSX PXSX RP18 PXSX RP19 PXSX R

I have created a custom SSDT as per RehabMan's guide. I also recently installed a BCM94360CS2 card using an adapter to convert it for use for the M.2 form factor. I am not absolutely positively sure, but I think I started having problems with sleep after the installation of the native card. Sleep worked 100% without any problems previously. Any help would be much appreciated!!

So after running the following command in the terminal to determine the wake reason :

Code:
log show --style syslog --start "2018-08-07" | fgrep "Wake reason"

I end up getting this result:

localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) AppleACPIPlatformPower Wake reason: PXSX RP10 PXSX RP11 PXSX RP12 PXSX RP13 PXSX PXSX RP02 PXSX RP04 PXSX PXSX RP06 PXSX PXSX RP08 PXSX PXSX RP18 PXSX RP19 PXSX R

I have created a custom SSDT as per RehabMan's guide. I also recently installed a BCM94360CS2 card using an adapter to convert it for use for the M.2 form factor. I am not absolutely positively sure, but I think I started having problems with sleep after the installation of the native card. Sleep worked 100% without any problems previously. Any help would be much appreciated!!

My original guess is that it was the USB port you have connected your adapter to. If the log is correctly identifying the cause of the wake, it looked to be a USB 3.1 port. However you say you created a custom SSDT so I'm guessing that you must have set it up specifically for BT use and if it's a motherboard header, probably a USB 2.0 one too (?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back