Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Greetings.. so, I'm a bit new to hackintosh.. and recently I've installed El Capitan 10.11.1 on my PC. I've followed the instruction on this site, everything went smoothly until Multibeast (UEFI, ALC887, Rea8111, and the default kext(forgot its name)), I read about the alternate Nvidia driver, so I downloaded and installed it on my computer. However, when I try to reboot it. It boots clover from the HDD, and I try to boot into my OSX, but it kept on restarting by itself. I changed the arguments, but the result is still the same (from nvda_drv=1 into nv_disable=1). So then I try again to boot into my USB's clover, tried, and the result is still the same but it went farther than the clover in my HDD (with nv_disable=1 or nvda_drv=1). The last line I can see was, System Uptime in Nanoseconds; blabla bla.. And i have no idea how to boot into my OSX now. Any suggestions?

i3-3240 Ivy Bridge
H61M-C Asus
GTX950 Zotac

Greetings.. so, I'm a bit new to hackintosh.. and recently I've installed El Capitan 10.11.1 on my PC. I've followed the instruction on this site, everything went smoothly until Multibeast (UEFI, ALC887, Rea8111, and the default kext(forgot its name)), I read about the alternate Nvidia driver, so I downloaded and installed it on my computer. However, when I try to reboot it. It boots clover from the HDD, and I try to boot into my OSX, but it kept on restarting by itself. I changed the arguments, but the result is still the same (from nvda_drv=1 into nv_disable=1). So then I try again to boot into my USB's clover, tried, and the result is still the same but it went farther than the clover in my HDD (with nv_disable=1 or nvda_drv=1). The last line I can see was, System Uptime in Nanoseconds; blabla bla.. And i have no idea how to boot into my OSX now. Any suggestions?

i3-3240 Ivy Bridge
H61M-C Asus
GTX950 Zotac

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

"System Uptime in Nanoseconds; blabla bla.." is useless for problem diagnosis.
Most kernel panics end with "System Uptime in Nanoseconds", it is a measure of the time that the system was working before the kernel panic. It is the rest of the information on the screen that is required.
Boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back