ASUS GT 610 2GB
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hi, I'm an absolute novice at this, previously i have built hackintosh machines but never had an issue on the initial install,

H61m-HD2
intel i5 2400s 2.5ghz 1155
Crucial Ct51264ba1339 8 gb ram (4x2)
on board HD 4000 graphics

the error I'm getting is System uptime in nanoseconds:
iv tired -v -s -x GraphicsEnabler=No

I'm not sure what i need to do or how to do it, if anyone has a solution please help, and please be as detailed as possible as I am new to this

Here is a screen shot, what am I missing? Please help

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    710.9 KB · Views: 248
hi i dont know much but i know that is called a kernel panic. try taking one of the sticks out and only boot with one stick or try booting with one stick and the boot flags "maxmem=4096, or boot with both sticks and "maxmem=8192"
hope this was helpful. I know how frustrating kernel panics are :banghead:

also are u trying to install mavericks?

hi,

yes im trying to install mavericks, iv used the same board to install mavericks before and it worked flawlessly although i was using a dedicated graphics card and a celeron cpu

ok try first taking one stick of ram out and booting with maxmem=4096 then try both sticks and maxmem=8192. also you can try -x and -v boot flags along with that. it might even work with no boot flags and only one stick of ram

o for that previous build, did you make the poor mans hack?

tired it with the flags that you had suggested, 1 stick and 2 sticks, still getting the same error, i also tried booting the unit with no flags and the installer still hangs at the apple logo, :(

with -x and -v

try everything i said also with igpenabler=yes and graphicsenabler=no

- - - Updated - - -

also, are you still getting the system uptime in nanoseconds(kernel panic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back