Contribute
Register

System uptime in nanoseconds: ......... boot error!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How you created this bootable USB ?

This is mavericks support section, which OS X version you are trying to install ??
oh sorry its 10.11.6 El Capitan

oh sorry its 10.11.6 El Capitan

Are you seeing the KP while trying to install OS X or it is coming while booting from HDD after multibeast/bootloader installation ??

Your KP is because of EvOreboot.kext.

As your profile is not updated with exact hardware details, i cannot say what are the kexts/tuning parameters required for your build.

Always it is better to update your profile with the exact hardware details what you have in your build.

Last edited:
O que devo fazer pra resolver isso?

Attachments

• IMG_20161011_100324580.jpg
    IMG_20161011_100324580.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 292
Hi,

I have problems whit my first Hackintosh build.

System uptime in nanoseconds: and some numbers, different each time.:banghead::crazy:

CPU Intel i7 4770K
MB Asus Maximus VI Formula
HDD Samsung 840
GPU ASUS GTX+ 560 ti

Help pls

i removed all usb(not mouse and keyboard ) and try this dart=0 GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=No -f -v -no-zp

and its work. :)

IMG_2508.JPG

I created a bootable usb with unibeast, and when i try to install mac with this usb, i got stuck here .. please help...

View attachment 229640

I created a bootable usb with unibeast, and when i try to install mac with this usb, i got stuck here .. please help...

Update your build's hardware details on your profile. Without exact hardware details no one can point you to the right direction, also this will help members to avoid scroll back to your posts for identifying the hardware details.

Format,
Mobo : Exact Motherboard Model Number (Add. Info : BIOS version)
CPU : Detailed CPU Model
Graphics : All Graphics Devices

For Example,
Mobo : GA-Z170X-Gaming 3 Rev. 1.0 (BIOS : F6)
CPU : Intel® Core™ i7-6700
Graphics : Intel® HD Graphics 530/Gigabyte GTX 970

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back