Nvidia Geforce GTX760
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys !
i want to thank tonymacx86 a lot for all their posts and updates of the download. It is only with your help that I've been able to setup my first PC ever. So my specifications are-

i7 4770k
2 x 8gb kingston hyperx Bly ram 1600mhz
gigabyte GA-X87-OC motherboard
zotac nvidia geforce gtx760
corsair h100i cooling system
2x 1tb sea gate barracuda
128gb Samsung 840 pro ssd
240gb kingston ssd
cooler master Stryker cabinet
tp-link wdn4800 wifi card
corsair rm750 fully modular power supply

so the problem I'm facing now after all my installations using unibeast and multibeast is that my system reboots whenever I shut it down. It happened last night and through very confusing haphazard attempts I did manage to shut it down for good. But I'm concerned for it keeps repeating.

Turn off "Wake on LAN" in bios and see if that fixes it.

Hey JuanLobo !
your suggestion seems to have worked. I haven't encountered the same problem again.
thanks a ton !

also this might be a very prude question- but how all right or bad an idea is it to download softwares for this customac through t*****ts ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey JuanLobo !
your suggestion seems to have worked. I haven't encountered the same problem again.
thanks a ton !

also this might be a very prude question- but how all right or bad an idea is it to download softwares for this customac through t*****ts ?

Careful lthere....

http://www.tonymacx86.com/faq.php

"UNLIKE OTHER INTERNET COMMUNITIES, THESE RULES ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED
General Rules

This site does not condone piracy or the use of illegally acquired software. Any use, discussion, links to or mentions of a pre-built VM, t*****t, distribution, downloaded, copied, cloned, hacked or modified installer of the operating system will result in an instant ban and account deletion. Piracy is ILLEGAL and NOT TOLERATED."

Careful lthere....

http://www.tonymacx86.com/faq.php

"UNLIKE OTHER INTERNET COMMUNITIES, THESE RULES ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED
General Rules

This site does not condone piracy or the use of illegally acquired software. Any use, discussion, links to or mentions of a pre-built VM, t*****t, distribution, downloaded, copied, cloned, hacked or modified installer of the operating system will result in an instant ban and account deletion. Piracy is ILLEGAL and NOT TOLERATED."

Correct. All new members are expected to read and abide by these rules at all times. If you have not read them, please do so now.

Thankyou.

I'd like to sincerely apologise for this display of ignorance. I've gone through all the terms and conditions again- I understand, respect and accept all rules and policies of this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back