2. iBook
  3. iMac
  4. Performa
  5. Power Mac
  6. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all,

I've got another build that I'm working on, and I've run into a few problems. If I put the computer to sleep for the night, the next day a few minutes after I wake it up it will reboot out of nowhere. After reboot, it'll print the message saying "You restarted your computer because of a problem" and if I go for more details it shows a kernel panic. This problem was persistent in Mavericks, so I decided to upgrade to Yosemite to see if it was there too, among other reasons, and it is. Any thoughts?

This is the kernel panic i'm getting:
http://pastebin.com/wq6jzczz

Specs are
Intel Core i3 3460 @3.70GHz. Haswell Refresh
Gigabyte H97N-Wifi
Intel HD4600
8Gb 1600MHz. Memory
Clover EFI r3094, installed on EFI partition

Thanks in advance!

Hi all,

I've got another build that I'm working on, and I've run into a few problems. If I put the computer to sleep for the night, the next day a few minutes after I wake it up it will reboot out of nowhere. After reboot, it'll print the message saying "You restarted your computer because of a problem" and if I go for more details it shows a kernel panic. This problem was persistent in Mavericks, so I decided to upgrade to Yosemite to see if it was there too, among other reasons, and it is. Any thoughts?

This is the kernel panic i'm getting:
http://pastebin.com/wq6jzczz

Specs are
Intel Core i3 3460 @3.70GHz. Haswell Refresh
Gigabyte H97N-Wifi
Intel HD4600
8Gb 1600MHz. Memory
Clover EFI r3094, installed on EFI partition

Thanks in advance!

Do you have any external USB storage devices attached when you put your computer to sleep? Because the process "nsurlstoraged" sounds like a process dealing with storage.. :p

There is a 1tb WD my passport plugged in via usb3 for backups and hdd cloning.

Should I try without the drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back