Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Maximus X Hero
CPU
I7-8086K
Graphics
RX 580
Hi.
I installed Windows on a second SSD on my build, and since then, I have trouble booting to Clover menu.
When I start my system, it tries to boot 3 times, until it goes to bios with the message "The system has POSted to safe mode".
Then I can hit F1 to go to bios, and in bios, if I quit without saving, Clover shows up and I can boot !

Weird weird stuff.
Anyone has an idea ?

Hi.
I installed Windows on a second SSD on my build, and since then, I have trouble booting to Clover menu.
When I start my system, it tries to boot 3 times, until it goes to bios with the message "The system has POSted to safe mode".
Then I can hit F1 to go to bios, and in bios, if I quit without saving, Clover shows up and I can boot !

Weird weird stuff.
Anyone has an idea ?
Have you solved that issue ? I'm having the same bug

Yes.
I stripped all possible problems one by one.
I don't have so much knowledge about PC's and BIOS, but I found out POSTed issue is ONLY related to BIOS or hardware. What gave me the solution was when I started without any HD or SSD's attached (so no OS), and still had the same message. So it was not Clover or Hackintosh related.

Finally, I had a faulty bar of RAM.

Unplug one of your bars of RAM, and try again. If it does not work, try the other bar of RAM.

I sent it back to Amazon and got a new one. All is fine now.

Keep me informed, I am interested to see if your problem is the same as mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back