Motherboard
Intel DZ68BC
CPU
Intel i5 3350P
Graphics
XFX Radeon R9 280
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hey, I've been trying to get my first hackintosh running just because I want to be able to use Logic Pro on my PC instead of my 2010 MacBook Pro. I followed the Sierra guide as well as I could and was get through the installation onto one of my extra HDDs. I went through the installation process with 2 reboots, but after the 2nd reboot it would get stuck on the apple logo with the bar half way loaded. I've booted with -v in clover and it seems to hang at Sound Assertion in AppleHDADriver (as seen in the picture). I am able to boot into Sierra though through safe mode (-x).

ReZeMM2.jpg

I'm new here, and I'm not used to actually posting in forums but I've been working on this for a couple days now and was hoping to get this working soon.

I'm running an Intel I5 3350P on a Intel DZ68BC Motherboard with an AMD Radeon R9 280.

Cheers

Attachments

• 20160926_174100_HDR.jpg
    20160926_174100_HDR.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 449
I've changed the configs smbios to iMac13,2 and it seemed to go 2 lines further but still hangs. I have no idea what's causing it. I am able to boot into the OS with safe mode.

z5HzXBI.jpg

Tried starting fresh as UniBeast update came out. I did everything all over again through unibeast, but it still just hangs after Sound assertion in AppleHDADriver at line 216.

Anyone with a solution? :(

check my thread:Install Sierra with UniBeast7.0...black screen(lost signal)
you have the similar graphics card like I have, maybe the graphics card not compatible with Sierra.
now I have change my graphics card to R9 280x, now it seems good....

sorry for my poor English wish you can understand me

Thing is, I don't get a blank screen, the apple logo shows up and loading bar makes progress but just stops near the end.

Thing is, I don't get a blank screen, the apple logo shows up and loading bar makes progress but just stops near the end.
boot with -v and you will see some like:
sound assertion in applehdadriver at line xxx
sound assertion in applehdadriver at line xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back