Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-UP5TH
CPU
intel i7 3770 3.4GHz
Graphics
EVGA GTX 950
10E5A42D-2063-4A8A-B116-A09B3507FBB3.jpeg
This is new to me. The computer reboots and the installer shows in clover, I put my usual flags nv_disable=1 and I get this. Anyone?

View attachment 280451 This is new to me. The computer reboots and the installer shows in clover, I put my usual flags nv_disable=1 and I get this. Anyone?
I've got the same thing on my GA-Z87MX-D3H based system.
  1. The HS installer app seems to run OK. Machine reboots to Clover.
  2. Choose -v option for verbose output.
  3. Boot OS installer.
  4. HDD light blinks for a few seconds.
  5. System pauses, then shows a line of + signs and dumps what looks like a KP. Unfortunately it goes by so fast that you cannot read everything.
This is the first time I have ever had a problem upgrading this system. Fortunately, I can still boot into 10.12.6.

2017-09-26 Update

After a number of changes to Clover config.plist I was able to get 10.13 installed on this system.
  • Update SMBIOS BIOS Version using Clover Configurator. This was a "just in case" action.
  • Set CsrActiveConfig to 0x3FF.
  • Follow recommendations from this post: #14. Added DropTables section to config.plist. This is probably the most significant change. For whatever reason, my system board BIOS would not let me disable VT-d.
After the installer completed (with at least 2 reboots), everything worked except audio. I used https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/high-sierra-desktop-realtek-applehda-audio.226433/ to get audio working.

Last edited:
View attachment 280451 This is new to me. The computer reboots and the installer shows in clover, I put my usual flags nv_disable=1 and I get this. Anyone?

Same here… Tried both a local 'Install macOS High Sierra' and a createinstallmedia USB with every essential .kext… What am I doing wrong? Outdated CPU?

I've got the same thing on my GA-Z87MX-D3H based system.
  1. The HS installer app seems to run OK. Machine reboots to Clover.
  2. Choose -v option for verbose output.
  3. Boot OS installer.
  4. HDD light blinks for a few seconds.
  5. System pauses, then shows a line of + signs and dumps what looks like a KP. Unfortunately it goes by so fast that you cannot read everything.
This is the first time I have ever had a problem upgrading this system. Fortunately, I can still boot into 10.12.6.

2017-09-26 Update

After a number of changes to Clover config.plist I was able to get 10.13 installed on this system.
  • Update SMBIOS BIOS Version using Clover Configurator. This was a "just in case" action.
  • Set CsrActiveConfig to 0x3FF.
  • Follow recommendations from this post: #14. Added DropTables section to config.plist. This is probably the most significant change. For whatever reason, my system board BIOS would not let me disable VT-d.
After the installer completed (with at least 2 reboots), everything worked except audio. I used https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/high-sierra-desktop-realtek-applehda-audio.226433/ to get audio working.
I have the same MB. My HS update won't complete to end. It times out, 'AppleACPICPU'. I think there might be something wrong in the config file. Could you share your config file with me?

I have the same MB. My HS update won't complete to end. It times out, 'AppleACPICPU'. I think there might be something wrong in the config file. Could you share your config file with me?

config.plist attached.

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.4 KB · Views: 382
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back