HD4600
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hello,

i use an intel i7-2600, asus p8h67-v and no pci-e graphics card (so its the onbard intel hd 2000) and an original 10.6 retail dvd.

my problem is:
- with iBoot 3.1.1 the mac osx installation starts, but while copying the files it crashes with a black screen

-with iBoot legacy 2.7.2 the installation of mac osx is successful, but it cant restart the system.
after resetting it, i can boot macosx from iboot legacy cd.
so i install update helper and want to restart, but again it doesnt restart or shotdown...
so again i push the reset button and boot the system from legacy cd
now i install the combo update with opened multibeast, after that i directly install multibeast without restarting the system.
after the successful installation i want to restart and still the system doesnt react to this command.
after pressing the reset button again the os crashes while booting (grey screen)...

can someone help me? thx in advance

edit: i use the easy installation in multibeast

is it impossible to run macosx with the intel hd 2000 onbard gfx?

while trying constantly to get it installed correctly i used another dvd drive. now i can install it with iboot 3.1.1 and it reboots correctly.
so i can install udpatehelper, and after the reboot i install comboupdate + multibeast.
so now the problem is stil that i cant boot after this!
i get a grey screen with the apple logo and a never ending progress bar. the top of the screen is black with gfx errors (coloured lines)
after pushing the power button there is an error on the screen which says i have to reboot, but that doesnt work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back