1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. iMac
  3. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Is there a forum topic or resource where I can learn the specifics of system definitions? I often wondered if I should be using iMac or something other than macpro 3,1. Any help/comments are appreciated.

Ditto on this.

Anyone? I'm using the default Mac Pro 3,1 on my z68a / i5 / 5770 system - is there a benefit to using anything else?

jester969 said:
A little info to feed the curiosity.

wiki/index.php?title=Smbios.plist

Yea I've read this before. It does provide some info, just not much. But thanks though.
Also in your sig you say your looking for a new webcam. Go with a Logitech. The c310 is good for a cheap one. The C910 and c920 are badass cams for around $100. All of these are native support in OSX

kingpinjimi said:
jester969 said:

Yea I've read this before. It does provide some info, just not much. But thanks though.
Also in your sig you say your looking for a new webcam. Go with a Logitech. The c310 is good for a cheap one. The C910 and c920 are badass cams for around $100. All of these are native support in OSX

The thing about system info is that there is really any info even a search through Google. I'm also interested as well. Thanks for the cam help I'll be hawking eBay now. :lol:

But I'll keep digging... ;)

jester969 said:
kingpinjimi said:
jester969 said:

The thing about system info is that there is really any info even a search through Google. I'm also interested as well. Thanks for the cam help I'll be hawking eBay now. :lol:

But I'll keep digging... ;)

You don't need to hawk eBay. You can get C910 for $50 from sam club.

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/produ ... ction=push

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back