Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> sys prefs will not show me updates for Monterey 12.5.1 - SIP is enabled, Nvram reset ALREADY nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z97-D3H
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
Vega64
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
SIP enabled, Nvram has been reset and did not solve the problem as people have suggested here...

Any ideas?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-31 at 6.36.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-31 at 6.36.00 PM.png
    105.1 KB · Views: 19
SIP enabled, Nvram has been reset and did not solve the problem as people have suggested here...

Any ideas?
Are you logged into iCloud?

HI, I've been trying to download Mac OS update... the servers are definitely full. I tried for 5 days straight till finally last night I was able to download it in full but my iMac 2020 computer won't let me install it. I have plenty of extra disk space but it constantly fails. I have the download and can't even get it to install.

Instead of downloading it from updates under the apple logo try downloading it from the www.apple.com web site... once your inside apple's web site the go to the search icon located at the top far right corner. Type in: Monterey OS the update should be there click the link for 12.5.1 update but be patient as the servers are overloaded. If it fails at first keep trying. You'll get the full install. Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back