CPU
Intel Core i7 6700k
Graphics
Intel HD 530
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I successfully installed Mac OS Mojave on my Toshiba Satellite L50-B-23h. Everything excluding Audio and Battery is working fine(I will work on this soon) and I was wondering if it's possible to enable a tap to click kind of thing to the Synaptics Touchpad, when it's not identified as an Touchpad in the System Preferences. I'm working with the VoodooPs2Controller Kext at the moment.

I successfully installed Mac OS Mojave on my Toshiba Satellite L50-B-23h. Everything excluding Audio and Battery is working fine(I will work on this soon) and I was wondering if it's possible to enable a tap to click kind of thing to the Synaptics Touchpad, when it's not identified as an Touchpad in the System Preferences. I'm working with the VoodooPs2Controller Kext at the moment.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

I now used the Script to Generate the Problem Reporting Files they are attached here now

Attachments

• debug_1731.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 184
I now used the Script to Generate the Problem Reporting Files they are attached here now

ioreg is missing.
Please read "Problem Reporting" carefully. Check your files before upload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back