CPU
i7-9750H
Graphics
UHD 630, 1920 x 1080
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
My EVGA GeForce 1050ti is useless now with Mojave, and even if they'd release drivers for it at some point, I don't know how buggy they would be. So I want to switch to AMD for better compatibility when updating macOS.

I can't find the Sapphire version where I live, so I've got my eye on Gigabyte AORUS RX580 8GB. My motherboard is also Gigabyte AORUS Gaming 9, so you could say they're made for each other.

So my questions:
1 - Does anyone have any good experiences with these reference cards in Hackintosh?
2 - What does it take to make it work in Mojave?
3 - Does anyone have any experience for video editing with them in Premiere Pro?

Thanks in advance.

My EVGA GeForce 1050ti is useless now with Mojave, and even if they'd release drivers for it at some point, I don't know how buggy they would be. So I want to switch to AMD for better compatibility when updating macOS.

I can't find the Sapphire version where I live, so I've got my eye on Gigabyte AORUS RX580 8GB. My motherboard is also Gigabyte AORUS Gaming 9, so you could say they're made for each other.

So my questions:
1 - Does anyone have any good experiences with these reference cards in Hackintosh?
2 - What does it take to make it work in Mojave?
3 - Does anyone have any experience for video editing with them in Premiere Pro?

Thanks in advance.
Have you tested it ?
I'm thinking about switching my 1050 TI for a RX 580 to use on Mojave :)

Have you tested it ?
I'm thinking about switching my 1050 TI for a RX 580 to use on Mojave :)
Yes it works out of the box, and I am able to edit videos in Premiere Pro with ease. I say go for it.

Yes it works out of the box, and I am able to edit videos in Premiere Pro with ease. I say go for it.
That’s all I wanted to know hahaha
Since yesterday I decided to make two desktops, one for gaming and another for design, programming and video editing. I’ll go for it!!! Thank you!! :D

That’s all I wanted to know hahaha
Since yesterday I decided to make two desktops, one for gaming and another for design, programming and video editing. I’ll go for it!!! Thank you!! :D
Yup, the myth that only Nvidia is good for Adobe products is definitely busted. :D

Yup, the myth that only Nvidia is good for Adobe products is definitely busted. :D
Since you mentioned, Is that so? Does you can use with full adobe accelerated graphics ? Many people told me that AMD wasn’t good for Adobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back