Contribute
Register

Switching between OS X and Windows with BT Devices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah man now I'm so pumped for it to come! Thanks KS for the tips dude I'll let u know if it works once it arrives

FYI. Bluetooth side of the card uses either USB Front Header on the motherboard if you don't have a free USB 2 header on your motherboard you can get away with using back USB 2 port.

FYI. Bluetooth side of the card uses either USB Front Header on the motherboard if you don't have a free USB 2 header on your motherboard you can get away with using back USB 2 port.
My baby is finally here xD
And by baby I mean the wireless adapter card can't wait to test this thing

Attachments

• received_1207270969284899.jpeg
    received_1207270969284899.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 92
  • received_1207270872618242.jpeg
    received_1207270872618242.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 84
My baby is finally here xD
And by baby I mean the wireless adapter card can't wait to test this thing

Thats sweet. It came pretty quick you tested it yet?

Hmm actually no I just got home. But there is an issue the antenna wires doesn't reach my small card. I have to Jerry rig it some how hmmm any ideas?

You're WIFI/Bluetooth card only has 2 antenna ports on the card i think Tonymacx86 mentioned something like this before from what i can remember. Mine is different to that. They may have changed them but mine has 4. 3 for WIFI and 1 for bluetooth.

You're WIFI/Bluetooth card only has 2 antenna ports on the card i think Tonymacx86 mentioned something like this before from what i can remember. Mine is different to that. They may have changed them but mine has 4. 3 for WIFI and 1 for bluetooth.

Yeah I knew that already but I will try anyway it will be worth the ****. For science! And besides if it works for my Bios control needs it will be fine until I buy the appropriate card

Yeah I knew that already but I will try anyway it will be worth the ****. For science! And besides if it works for my Bios control needs it will be fine until I buy the appropriate card

OS X will see the card with no problems. But the problem you will have is the WIFI & Bluetooth signal. As you said thats out of a Macbook Air?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back