i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX960
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello lovely hackintoshing comunity, :D

I have my beautiful hackcintosh system for almost a year now so i decided to buy an all apple "Magic Kit" bought the magic mouse, trackpad and wirelass keyboard, but now im facing a big issue, the BIOS cant pair with eighter of this devices, so i cant press F8 to change my boot order, so im eighter stuck with windwos or OS X.

Do you guys know any good solution for changing the boot parameter of eighter the BIOS or the Clover Bootloader within windows or Mac so i can change my OS On the fly??

Hello lovely hackintoshing comunity, :D

I have my beautiful hackcintosh system for almost a year now so i decided to buy an all apple "Magic Kit" bought the magic mouse, trackpad and wirelass keyboard, but now im facing a big issue, the BIOS cant pair with eighter of this devices, so i cant press F8 to change my boot order, so im eighter stuck with windwos or OS X.

Do you guys know any good solution for changing the boot parameter of eighter the BIOS or the Clover Bootloader within windows or Mac so i can change my OS On the fly??

To use the Apple Magic Mouse and Apple Bluetooth keyboard in the BIOS you need the correct Bluetooth module. I'm using a official Apple Bluetooth/WIFI card which does indeed work in the BIOS as well as Clover. You can buy them from Amazon or EBay but they're pretty pricey. [New Version] ABWB 802.11AC WI-FI With Bluetooth 4.0 PCI-Express (PCI-E) BCM943602CS Combo Card For Hackintosh (MAC OS X) Airport Computers, Supports Hands-off https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00MBP25UK/?tag=tonymacx86-21

To use the Apple Magic Mouse and Apple Bluetooth keyboard in the BIOS you need the correct Bluetooth module. I'm using a official Apple Bluetooth/WIFI card which does indeed work in the BIOS as well as Clover. You can buy them from Amazon or EBay but they're pretty pricey. [New Version] ABWB 802.11AC WI-FI With Bluetooth 4.0 PCI-Express (PCI-E) BCM943602CS Combo Card For Hackintosh (MAC OS X) Airport Computers, Supports Hands-off https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00MBP25UK/?tag=tonymacx86-21
Wow they work on the BIOS!? This is awasome! I just bought one of those PCIe adapters to use real Apple wireless/Bluetooth cards man if that works it will be perfect it should arrive here in some days!

Wow they work on the BIOS!? This is awasome! I just bought one of those PCIe adapters to use real Apple wireless/Bluetooth cards man if that works it will be perfect it should arrive here in some days!

Should work fine. Haven't tried with Legacy BIOS tho. Only used it with UEFI.

Nice that wont b a problem since im full UEFI even the CSM is disabled. Now im really anxious for that to come xD

You should be fine. Which adaptor have you bought? Have you bought the one from the link i provided?

Nice that wont b a problem since im full UEFI even the CSM is disabled. Now im really anxious for that to come xD

I bought a popular one on eBay sugestões here on tonymac it doesnt come with the wifi module itself but i alteady have one from a MacBook air that its not working ill try with that but if doesnt work i will buy one of those fancy pants AC ones

I bought a popular one on eBay sugestões here on tonymac it doesnt come with the wifi module itself but i alteady have one from a MacBook air that its not working ill try with that but if doesnt work i will buy one of those fancy pants AC ones

May not fit in the adaptor. Not sure never done that the WIFI/Bluetooth Card I've got is BCM943602CS It looks like this.

Attachments

• $_57.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 77
May not fit in the adaptor. Not sure never done that the WIFI/Bluetooth Card I've got is BCM943602CS It looks like this.

I have this one not sure if Wil fit too, but if it does yay if not let's buy another one xD

Attachments

• IMG_20160410_000526.jpg
    IMG_20160410_000526.jpg
    859.4 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20160410_000618.jpg
    IMG_20160410_000618.jpg
    974.2 KB · Views: 73
I have this one not sure if Wil fit too, but if it does yay if not let's buy another one xD

Thats the same one as mine. It works fine even the Apple Magic Mouse 2 and Apple Keyboard 2 I've got works fine even works in the BIOS :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back