MSI H81M-E33
CPU
Intel Core i5-4600
Graphics
MSI R7 370 2GB
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello!

I'm using Chimera to boot Yosemite, but as it does not work with my GPU I would like to be using my (already-working) Clover plist. I already have Clover installed to my SSD, but I can't boot into it. It is overridden by the already installed Chimera, which by the way, is just giving me boot0 messages and hanging, but that's not the problem. How would I go about uninstalling Chimera from my system and getting Clover to boot without my USB?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

@Zxios, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Model, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

How would I go about uninstalling Chimera from my system and getting Clover to boot without my USB?
How to Backup and Remove Chimera and any Related Files

To get Clover to boot without your USB:
One way and probably the easiest is to copy the EFI folder of your usb installer drive to the desktop, now mount the EFI partition of your hard drive, find and delete the EFI folder that is currently on the hard drive and replace it with the you copied from the usb drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back