Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, I have my old HackP Compaq 6520s, and there is an option in the BIOS to allow me swap FN key and Ctrl key. Is there any similar thing in HackP ProoBook 4530s? I tried all the options in the BIOS (version F.23) but failed.

oradoe said:
Hi, I have my old HackP Compaq 6520s, and there is an option in the BIOS to allow me swap FN key and Ctrl key. Is there any similar thing in HackP ProoBook 4530s? I tried all the options in the BIOS (version F.23) but failed.

Have you looked at THIS? You can remap your keys (ApplePS2Controller.kext) to your liking

tegezee said:
oradoe said:

Have you looked at THIS? You can remap your keys (ApplePS2Controller.kext) to your liking
I believe my last posts there are waiting for answers

There is a bug when these keys are swapped. It appears randomly. To solve this bug you should remove the battery for minute and put it back. But there is no such option in BIOS.

RAZRKILLER said:
There is a bug when these keys are swapped. It appears randomly. To solve this bug you should remove the battery for minute and put it back. But there is no such option in BIOS.
Thanks for your reply. I meant I WANT the swap, NOT cure the swap. I read about solving it here and where, but nobody mentioned how to CREATE it.

Is this so you can use CTRL+C for copy etc instead of FN?

If so, simply go into the Keyboard menu in settings - select the Keyboard tab then go into Modifier keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back