Contribute
Register

Сustomization FaceTime, iMessage, Handoff....

Status
Not open for further replies.
@esafeddie

I always wanted to try OpenCore and with the new 10.15.3 update I bit the bullet and did a fresh reinstall. I can afford to bork it because I have a spare machine.

It works now flawlessly with SMS and all.

To use Imessage/facetime I must have installed a bluethoot card as Fenvi ones? Or can I make it work without any of those cards?

To use Imessage/facetime I must have installed a bluethoot card as Fenvi ones? Or can I make it work without any of those cards?
You don't need it for iMessage and FaceTime. You just need it for continuity/handoff/airdrop

You don't need it for iMessage and FaceTime. You just need it for continuity/handoff/airdrop
I already tried everything, I cant make it work, I got some strange error msg for both services(facetime/imessage)
Could my account was banned or something like that?

1617166635249.png

I already tried everything, I cant make it work, I got some strange error msg for both services(facetime/imessage)
Could my account was banned or something like that?

View attachment 513743
Your account isn't banned. You'll need to make sure that you have a serial number set in your clover or open core config that is valid and unused. This site is really weird with posting links, but if you look at the Opencore guide and go to the "fixing iServices" section, it will explain how to get set up.

Your account isn't banned. You'll need to make sure that you have a serial number set in your clover or open core config that is valid and unused. This site is really weird with posting links, but if you look at the Opencore guide and go to the "fixing iServices" section, it will explain how to get set up.
I did everything on that tutorial right now, and got the same problem, I think my account was blacklisted... sad times

I did everything on that tutorial right now, and got the same problem, I think my account was blacklisted... sad times
as long as you have done everything correct...

and working nvram etc, then try phoning them

as long as you have done everything correct...

and working nvram etc, then try phoning them
I tried re-do a nvram setup again, same error "customer code" , then I called to apple and the assistant performed with me a nvram restart (command+shitf+p+r I think) and login on recovery mode, same problems with iMessage.
After all she said that I must need to update to bigsur to get a full support, since they are disencourage user to stay on outdated systems..
I give up

I tried re-do a nvram setup again, same error "customer code" , then I called to apple and the assistant performed with me a nvram restart (command+shitf+p+r I think) and login on recovery mode, same problems with iMessage.
After all she said that I must need to update to bigsur to get a full support, since they are disencourage user to stay on outdated systems..
I give up
Have you tried getting someone with known working logon details to logon in the guest account? If successful then there is a flag of some sort on your personal account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back