Contribute
Register

Surface pro 6 - Kernel panic After 6 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried this one myself, it is able to install Mojave using the provided config-install on clover options, but End Randomseed.

Has anyone been succesful yet?

thanks

Actually I managed to get my Surface Pro 6 working (macOS Mojave 10.14.4) with molie34's EFI folder.
Just install Mojave with config-install from bootable USB-Stick and after installing pull over same EFI folder on your SSD. Also start with config-install (from SSD) the first time after installing and you should be able to start without graphics acceleration.

When you're on your desktop just run KextUtility to rebuild Kext Cache --> reboot --> this time start with normal config.plist in clover and everything should run smoothly.

Only problems for now are: not working wifi/bluetooth (but you should be good to go with a usb wifi dongle), touchscreen (of course) and battery showing 100% all the time (maybe someone can help us out there?)
Hope I helped you out there.

sorry for my bad English :p

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2019-12-14 um 13.10.10.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-12-14 um 13.10.10.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 164
Actually I managed to get my Surface Pro 6 working (macOS Mojave 10.14.4) with molie34's EFI folder.
Just install Mojave with config-install from bootable USB-Stick and after installing pull over same EFI folder on your SSD. Also start with config-install (from SSD) the first time after installing and you should be able to start without graphics acceleration.

When you're on your desktop just run KextUtility to rebuild Kext Cache --> reboot --> this time start with normal config.plist in clover and everything should run smoothly.

Only problems for now are: not working wifi/bluetooth (but you should be good to go with a usb wifi dongle), touchscreen (of course) and battery showing 100% all the time (maybe someone can help us out there?)
Hope I helped you out there.

sorry for my bad English :p

Did you find a Bluetooth/WIFI USB dongle that worked for you?

I see there are WIFI dongles that are easy to get for the Surface but I also want Bluetooth as well as the WiFi to work so I can use my air pods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back