Motherboard
HP Elite X2 1012 G1
CPU
intel core m7-6y75
Graphics
intel graphics 515
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
So I have managed to install El Capitan on my surface pro 2 and everything works except the wifi and bluetooth... as expected. I'm not asking for the kext files for the wireless card because quite frankly I have given up hope on anyone making a kext for it. An unexpected finding to my hackintosh is that the touch screen and the pen digitizer both work, very well actually. What I'm trying to figure out if there is any way to disable the touch screen when the pen digitizer is being used because I can't rest my hand on the screen when using one note with the pen, similarly to how windows handles this sort of thing. I tried to install the trial drivers for the original post on how to install Mavericks on the surface pro and surface pro 2 because there is an option to enable and disable both the touch and the pen digitizer manually. but those drivers are only trials and they don't work correctly. Originally I tried to just install the application that allowed for me to enable and disable the digitizer and touch input but it wouldn't work without the driver. Please if you know any solution that could possibly work, do comment and if you need me to elaborate more, I can.

So I have managed to install El Capitan on my surface pro 2 and everything works except the wifi and bluetooth... as expected. I'm not asking for the kext files for the wireless card because quite frankly I have given up hope on anyone making a kext for it. An unexpected finding to my hackintosh is that the touch screen and the pen digitizer both work, very well actually. What I'm trying to figure out if there is any way to disable the touch screen when the pen digitizer is being used because I can't rest my hand on the screen when using one note with the pen, similarly to how windows handles this sort of thing. I tried to install the trial drivers for the original post on how to install Mavericks on the surface pro and surface pro 2 because there is an option to enable and disable both the touch and the pen digitizer manually. but those drivers are only trials and they don't work correctly. Originally I tried to just install the application that allowed for me to enable and disable the digitizer and touch input but it wouldn't work without the driver. Please if you know any solution that could possibly work, do comment and if you need me to elaborate more, I can.

It would require custom drivers to be written...

Fingerless gloves or a dedicated art glove - no touch rejection is perfect anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back