Contribute
Register

Surface Book 2 Mojave (mini) Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey peeps! Lot's of you have a functional Surface Book 2 15". I've managed to install Mojave 10.14.6 but need some pointers how to fix sound, gfx res and wifi/bluetooth? Thanks in advance!

It's just hw acceleration i guess i can't figure out? How can i do that without using all attached files in this thread cuz i have the new Clover with new folder structure and don't wanna replace my own changes.

I have got 13" Surface Book 2 with Intel UHD 620, i7-8650U, I can't boot up my Catalina without any ig-platform-id, otherwise I am getting kernel panics due to memory. I don't know what is the difference between my Surface Book 2 and yours... But I have followed every step as it is untill the very end and I couldn't have got the full ram and acceleration. Also! without of EmuVariable.efi, I am having memory errors. I have tried other drivers but none have worked. Perhaps only my Surface Book 2 behaves differently..

I have wasted almost 2 weeks with Catalina and couldn't find a way to get my UHD 620 working with acceleration... So I have decided to install Mojave and UHD 620 works very well with this method here!
However I would like to have my Intel AVstream Camera 2500, perhaps no one has got that point yet ?

Last edited:
I have wasted almost 2 weeks with Catalina and couldn't find a way to get my UHD 620 working with acceleration... So I have decided to install Mojave and UHD 620 works very well with this method here!
However I would like to have my Intel AVstream Camera 2500, perhaps no one has got that point yet ?

Hello

the touchscreen works with mojave ?

Could somebody help me ? When start to install Mojave I received message End RandomSeed ++++++++
and screen froze and next nothing happen , so how to fix this trouble ?

Where can I download the correct Mojave-dmg file (Clover)for Surface Book2?Please!

Last edited:
I have surfaceBook2 and try use your EFI file,But stuck on this screen!(see phon)

Attachments

• 1 .JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 139
  • SurfaceBook2_clover.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back