Contribute
Register

Surface Book 2 15" Mojave on external HDD Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much. I'm done with that. So next thing is to add these changes to EFI disk in MacOS? Clean and replace all or just add the changed files?
well, yes...

well, yes...
Thank you. Got sound working. Much appreciated!

One question. Can I use this config.plist to get patch installed to get hardware acceleration activated? I'm askin cuz his Clover have the old structure (drivers64UEFI) and I'm using the new one. I guess I'm asking if a config.plist works for both old and new structure?

But preferably I would like to learn what i need to grab and add to my own config.plist to not loose control.

Anyone got battery status working?

@macd3v I think we have same device. A 5917 UHD 620 IGPU that if you manage to turn on the GPU accelerate the screen becomes black

I still had no chance to fix the issue. What about you?

There's a chinese tutorial on activating uhd620. Maybe you'll find it helpful. https://www.jianshu.com/p/a0fd25e185b6

If you search hackintosh in mandarin, there's a bunch of fairly successful tutorial. Search surface book 2 黑苹果

POST IINSTALL
Need to figure out how to scale down resolution. everything is too small on this 3240x2160 screen.​

Hey, did you ever figure out how to reduce the screen resolution?

also would you mind confirming the codec you used for the Realtek ALC298 audio? Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back