Graphics
GTX 750 TI
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
'Im looking at upgrading my Z87/I5-4670K system to a Z390 system with a i7-9700K, and i'm trying to narrow down some motherboards... Are there specific brands that aren't generally supported? I'm considering MSI, Asrock. I know Gigabyte is well supported, but I'm trying to go for a build that is blue and black, but most of Gigabyte's motherboards have orange on them... There is also ASUS, but again, they have red on them...

Are ASRock or MSI boards supported? And what do people think about them? are they good brands in general?

Any ideas?

Thanks
Gershy13

@Gershy
Did you check the tonymacx86 Buyer's Guide?

We stopped recommending ASROCK and MSI motherboards due to compatibility issues that make them more difficult to get working at 100%.

ASUS and Gigabyte boards don't have any issues are are the easiest to get working.

We stopped recommending ASROCK and MSI motherboards due to compatibility issues that make them more difficult to get working at 100%.

ASUS and Gigabyte boards don't have any issues are are the easiest to get working.
ahh okay thanks... it worked out anyway because i found a gigabyte motherboard i like. I didnt realise the orange on the board was RGB lighting, so i can change it to my colour scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back