Graphics
Intel HD 3000 Mobile/1366x768
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have been looking around for quite a long time now, but I can't seem to find any kexts for the built-in SD card reader in my HP laptop.

According to DPCI Manager, I have a Realtek RTS5209 PCI Express Card Reader.

Is there any way I can get this working?

I'm running Mavericks 10.9.3 on my HP Pavilion g6. Specs are to the left.

I have been looking around for quite a long time now, but I can't seem to find any kexts for the built-in SD card reader in my HP laptop.

According to DPCI Manager, I have a Realtek RTS5209 PCI Express Card Reader.

Is there any way I can get this working?

I'm running Mavericks 10.9.3 on my HP Pavilion g6. Specs are to the left.

You could try VoodooSDHC, but at a minimum it will need Info.plist edits and probably work on the code...

You could try VoodooSDHC, but at a minimum it will need Info.plist edits and probably work on the code...

I tried VoodooSDHC with no luck... I did edit the Info.plist, but I don't have much knowledge with code so I don't think that will work for me.

d_a_l_3 said:
There is one thread opened already about it but not very success
http://www.tonymacx86.com/lion-lapto...tml#post326148

lp

I did see that page before, however there was no progress so I didn't expect to be able to do anything with the information there...

I tried VoodooSDHC with no luck... I did edit the Info.plist, but I don't have much knowledge with code so I don't think that will work for me.

I did see that page before, however there was no progress so I didn't expect to be able to do anything with the information there...

+1 on this. The card reader is the only thing not working on my hackintosh. Anyone have any luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back