Contribute
Register

Support for Nvidia 9800 GT or 240 GT ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
DIY main PC
CPU
i7 875 K @ 4 GHz
Graphics
Sapphire AMD HD 7970
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello! I searched but could not find anything on these two chipsets. I have an Nvidia 240 GT and 9800 GT on hand. Does anyone know if either of these cards have built in driver support in Snow Leopard? If this was answered somewhere before, my apologies. I am using this build for publishing apps as a developer and really do not want to buy a new card if at all possible.:idea:

Thank you!!!

Should be OK. Either one. Graphics enabler = yes

Awesome! Thank you so much!

Hello! I searched but could not find anything on these two chipsets. I have an Nvidia 240 GT and 9800 GT on hand. Does anyone know if either of these cards have built in driver support in Snow Leopard? If this was answered somewhere before, my apologies. I am using this build for publishing apps as a developer and really do not want to buy a new card if at all possible.:idea:

Thank you!!!

Yes, 9800GT and GT240 both work in Snow Leopard and above. I have used both in the past and they work fine.

Thank you Mr. Bond! I bought an older MacBook to hold me through some projects I'm working on, but I will be building a proper Mac. Either of those cards should have the horsepower for what I need to do, and run at 1080p. My monitor is a Dell Ultrasharp @ 2560 x 1440, but it requires a Dual DVI connection for a full signal. It has multiple inputs to do 1080p with HDMI, VGA and DVI too. :geek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back