Graphics
EVA-9500GT
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
:D This is my work DSDT. I use one on database with BIOS F6 and included speedsteps for I5-760. Everyone is welcome to share the same MB if you have something good to share.

System info.
GA-P55A-UD3
I5-750
SSD-128GB
4GB g.skill
geforce 9500gt
1TB backup HD.

The SSD HD runs fast if you guy have money buy it. Everything is fast. Speedsteps is low down Temp. I love it. :banghead:

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    17 KB · Views: 371
Is sleep working?

Yes, sleep works great. I click sleep and hit the keyboard return key is back on. No problem. I use USB keyboard and mouse. All working. I only edited speedstep everything else should be at original in database. :think:

Could someone edit this to work with the GTS-250 video card? Is there anything audio related in the DSDT edits? I'd love to use this one and get sleep / speed step working.

:idea: I will look over for 250 VD. I am not mess up any audio. My sound is good. My machine is run stable. It is all function well. No problem after 2months built. I messed up with my AMD machine that had SL in it. Now, this is my next conquest to install back in AMD machine. :) :ugeek: .. Anybody has good stuff you can post to share it.

NeOshell, the VD250 is same NVCAP with 9400 and 9500. Just following Tony guidehttp://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/201 ... phics.html
Copy and paste fix dsl editor from Tony fix over and just change graphic name. Everything should be same. Too easy.. I am not edit my dsdt, i am using Enable64 kext. All VD card info. shows in profile correct. All good.
:eek:

Here are the files for 250,9500 video card. This dstd included speedstep, video, sleep,sound. Bios F6. Rename the file to DSDT.aml

Attachments

• DSDT250.aml
    17.4 KB · Views: 172
  • DSDT9500.aml
    17.4 KB · Views: 171
Thanks for creating this and helping with this thread!

I have the i7 860/P55a-UD3 with dual 9500gt's(1024mb) and im trying to edit my DSDT so both cards will work. Would also like sleep as well, i see the 9500GT.aml that you posted but it seems to have the stuff for the i7-760. The 860 doesnt require DSDT edits from what im reading. Any guidance you can give me? THanks!

UPDATE: Iv got it booting with system specific DSDT but can only get one graphics card to launch using DSDT edits. Iv got 2 cards listed in my DSDT though. I think it has something to do with one slot being x16 and one being x4

I feel like im so close.

Here are my PCI Device IDS

PEG1

DevicePath = PciRoot(0x1)/Pci(0x3,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)

PEG2

DevicePath = PciRoot(0x1)/Pci(0x1c,0x4)/Pci(0x0,0x0)

I have also uploaded my DSDT. When booted from PEG(1), the graphics card works great but the 2nd one wont kick one. When booted from PEG2, i get kernal panic. :banghead:

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    17.9 KB · Views: 179
jinky said:
NeOshell, the VD250 is same NVCAP with 9400 and 9500. Just following Tony guidehttp://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/201 ... phics.html
Copy and paste fix dsl editor from Tony fix over and just change graphic name. Everything should be same. Too easy.. I am not edit my dsdt, i am using Enable64 kext. All VD card info. shows in profile correct. All good.
:eek:

Here are the files for 250,9500 video card. This dstd included speedstep, video, sleep,sound. Bios F6. Rename the file to DSDT.aml

Will this work for the GT 240...

Edit: Answered my own questions. GTS250 is based on the G92+ GPU, while the GT 240 is GT215

jinky said:
Outstanding! I didn't believe sleep would work, but it does. Though it sees my second drive as an orange external, that's a small price to pay to enable sleep. Kudos, jinky, thanks for making it available here at tonymacx86's forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back