RX 550
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
CPU:W-2140B
memory: samsung recc 64G
graphic:biostar RX550(flash RX560 bios)
motherboard:supermicro x11sra-rf

stuck +++++++++
I have tried to solve it for several days by various methods, including replacing the driver of OsxAptioFixDrv series, who can give me some advice?

Attachments

• preboot.zip
    8.8 KB · Views: 85
CPU:W-2140B memory: samsung recc 64G graphic:biostar RX550(flash RX560 bios) motherboard:supermicro x11sra-rf stuck +++++++++ I have tried to solve it for several days by various methods, including replacing the driver of OsxAptioFixDrv series, who can give me some advice?
CPU:W-2140B memory: samsung recc 64G graphic:biostar RX550(flash RX560 bios) motherboard:supermicro x11sra-rf stuck +++++++++ I have tried to solve it for several days by various methods, including replacing the driver of OsxAptioFixDrv series, who can give me some advice?

Now
I hava solved this question ,and with the help of one person, I summarized that if the motherboard of x11sra encountered a strange problem that could not be solved. You can try the following solutions:

1、Prepare your SSD or hard disk(include format,create an efi partition , minimum disk capacity of 300M)
2、Reboot,enter bios configuration,press f3, enter,f4,enter。reboot
3、enter bios configuration,setup options of Cpu cstat ,CPU MSR lock(IF you hava unlock this),Disable network1 you can set vt-d enable until the mac os has installed
4、Install your mac os
5、After installtion,reboot your machine and set CSM disable and vt-d disable。

During the entire process, do not start Windows,I suspect this operation will cause nvram to mess up。

If you need my EFI,you call give me a message!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back