Contribute
Register

Sucess.Nvida Card not working, motherboard making a beep sound everytime it restarts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z370 Gaming 7
CPU
I7 8700K Coffe Lake
Graphics
Gigabyte 1070 G1 Gaming 8GB
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello.

my hardware is the following:

I7 8700k

Aorus z370 Gaming 7

Gigabyte 1070 G1 Gaming

Crucial Ballixtic sport 32gb

2xSSD 850 evo m2 ( one for each system, windows not yet install)

Seagate Barracuda 2Tb

Corsair H115i

Corsair 850x

I am a noob installing the hack and so far i get to install the OS and multibeast with no problems, following the instalation guide, its when i install the nvida graphics and plug my Gpu to the motherboard that things start to go wierd,motherboard starts making 1/2 beeps sounds when it restart and no matter how many times i try to change from the default macOS graphics to nvidia web driver, the computer will restart but it wont change.

Clover EFI recognizes the GPU and video output works although laggy and with the glicth screen, i guess the system isnt recognizing the Gpu.

Things that i have try:

I did my first install and then format and reinstall everything again. i was hopping for better results bbut nothining new happened.

Doing a 3 install now so i can follow your recommendations from a blank installation.

I have tried by injecting Nvidia and Using Nvidia web Driver from clover to the same result. Injecting Nvida System wont work and by Using Nvidia web driver the problem wont be fix.

Things i havent Try:

I havent change the PCEi slot of the card that i am about to do now. maybe thats the issue.

P.S

I be upadating the post soon with pictures of my tower and pictures of my mother board settings and so on

I am also running into audio issues i do not know what audio kext to install. I wasnt to concern as i was going to install the driver for my external soundcard but this one wasnt working.

I will really appreciate the help. i wanna be able to start working on this machine fast. thank you

Update Clover to latest release and install OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi. Make sure to remove old OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi and old rc scripts.
Select NvidiaWebDrivers, reboot and check again.

Update:

Trying this method that Scrambler77 recommened now

For your GPU :

BIOS - Disable Integrated Graphics - PEG as Primary
Use a digital connection to your monitor - VGA is not supported.
Boot with nv_disable=1
Install Nvidia Web Drivers
Config.plist - Do not inject Intel or Nvidia graphics and no ig-platform-id
Edit config.plist - NvidiaWeb = true /you can do it via clover configurator (tick nvidiaweb in system parameters or as per Link
YOU SHOULD TRY THIS : May need to emulate NVRAM - Problem 6 (Install EmuVariableUefi-64 + RC Scripts)
Remove nv_disable=1 from config.plist
MacPro 6,1 or iMac 15 or iMac 17 System Definition need black screen fix as per Link

For the audio, use last multibeast version and install ALC1220 and 200 series motheboard fix.

For your GPU :

Boot with nv_disable=1
Edit config.plist - NvidiaWeb = true /you can do it via clover configurator (tick nvidiaweb in system parameters or as per Link
YOU SHOULD TRY THIS : May need to emulate NVRAM - Problem 6 (Install EmuVariableUefi-64 + RC Scripts)
MacPro 6,1 or iMac 15 or iMac 17 System Definition need black screen fix as per Link

For the audio, use last multibeast version and install ALC1220 and 200 series motheboard fix.

Alright! doing all this right now! let you know soon

For your GPU :

Boot with nv_disable=1

Also how do i do the Config list thing. as i said i a noob

Also how do i do the Config list thing. as i said i a noob

1 - Download clover configurator
2 - Mount your EFI partition
3 - Search for EFI/Clover/config.plist and open it with clover configurator
4 - Go to system parameters tab and tick nvidiaweb.
5 - Save the file

Try MacPro 18,3 SMBIOS... I've the same hw config and it works great.
On my rig EmuVariableUefi-64 is unnecessary with latest clover (i'm currently not using it).
I'm using NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext.
My EFI/CLOVER screenshot attached.

Attachments

• Schermata 2018-01-25 alle 09.45.01.png
    Schermata 2018-01-25 alle 09.45.01.png
    159.4 KB · Views: 119
On my rig EmuVariableUefi-64 is unnecessary with latest clover (i'm currently not using it).

It won't hurt with emuvariable enable and just confirm if it is the same for his MB.
GTX 1070 and Kaby lake/coffe lake CPU's work on both 14.2 and 18.3 even if it it better for him to change it later to 18.3 for PWM.

My kext folder seems to be empty. i got the kexts in extensions but not on the efi. could you send me your so i just copy and paste?

My kext folder seems to be empty. i got the kexts in extensions but not on the efi. could you send me your so i just copy and paste?

Not the way it works, just put here fakesmc.kext

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back