Successfull Build: i7 6700k / Z170 / EVO 960

Motherboard
Gigabyte z170x Gaming 3
CPU
i7 6700k
Graphics
iGP
Hi,

Thanks mostly to the help found on this forum. I managed to build a hackintosh that is (mostly) working great.

Here are the specs:
Intel Core i7 6700k 4.0GHz (running at stock speed)
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 3 EU (don't know what the EU revision has to do with the build, possibly some more approvals from regulators) running F6 BIOS (didn't upgrade to F20 because it just works, and F20 can't go back to F6...)
Samsung 960 EVO 500GB
Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 16GB (2x8 kit) (running at stock speed, had to manually set voltage in the BIOS to 1.36V)
(just so that it works: EVGA SuperNova 550W / Corsair Carbide 300R / Scythe Mugen Max / Noctua NT-H1)
And last, but not least: A 16GB USB2 stick for 5€ (yes, the system would fit a 8GB, BUT it doesn't work, as stated in the guide... the hacker inside me did want to try... and fail)

Here are the softs used:
Sierra 10.12.5 from my stock iMac late 2009
UniBeast 7.1.1 (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/)
MultiBeast 9.1.0
Windows 10 Home (dual boot working fine) (used it to configure HackrNVMEFamily)
HackrNVMEFamily with custom SSDT (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...h-ionvmefamily-using-class-code-spoof.210316/)
VoodooHDA 2.8.8

What works well:
- Audio is fine, provided you shut down input gain (or else, be prepared for much HF noise)
- iTunes/Safari/iCloud... all but iMessage. Even keychain works well.
- NVMe rocks (measured at 1787MB/s write, 2720MB/s read with Blackmagic benchmark)
- Windows 10 rocks hard (only had to install the NVME driver to boost it, was working okay out of the box, but a bit slow) (they improved since last time I checked, any Hacker who also want to play should give them a try at least...) - Dual boot is really simple to get to work

What is so/so:
- Video driver won't work correctly: Some visual glitches (but stabilizes quickly). no acceleration, wrong RAM reporting (7MB instead of (I don't know, I set it to MAX) maybe 1500MB). BUT, as I intend to buy a GeForce GTX Pascal soon (can't decide 1070, 1080, 1080Ti), I won't try hard to fix it. Plus, I'm currently on my HDTV via HDMI, waiting for the screen to come up, and I read here and there that HDMI from Z170 is somewhat hard to get to work...

What is no go:
iMessage won't send any message (but I don't care, this is my photo editing rig, who cares about texting when fine touching colors...)

Thanks again, and enjoy your builds!
inside.png benchmark.png