Contribute
Register

[Successful] Toshiba Satellite C655-S5212 Working Hackintosh Installation Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing to consider is which processor you have. I have a C655-S5235 which only has a Pentium B940 CPU and therefore no HD 3000 graphics, only HD 2000 which has more issues. If you have a C655 with an i3, i5, or i7 processor you will have HD 3000.

I was able to get the HD 2000 graphics working following the instructions here, but I still haven't gotten to give everything a thorough testing and I expect hardware acceleration is not in use.

I'm tempted to acquire a compatible i3 or i5 and upgrade the processor, but it looks like a lot of hassle to get at the processor in this thing. The old Lenovo laptop I had at work wasn't quite as hard to work on as this one appears to be.

Thanks for mentioning this. I have been inactive from the Tonymacx86 forum for quite awhile so sorry about the late reply, but anyway, I didn't know that other model Satellites didn't have "i" processors. I will see if i can include this information on the post as now i know that not all satellites can go through this same process. I am going to *try* to be more active on these forums but it's hard considering most of my Devices that can hackintosh aren't always hackintoshed.

Also, sorry admins for bumping this thread as i needed to get my point across

plz. can help me ...I want to install macOS Sierra on my computer..this is my Computer specifications
01.png
02.png
03.png
04.png

plz. can help me ...I want to install macOS Sierra on my computer..this is my Computer specifications
View attachment 294581 View attachment 294582 View attachment 294583 View attachment 294584

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Hi, I have the same laptop as you but I am having trouble booting into my OS X USB. I believe this my bios is at fault. "System BIOS Version" is 1.00 and the Rev. is 3.5. Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back