Contribute
Register

Successful Probook 6470b's ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn :/ it won't fit in wlan slot. Thats why I did it.

It means you purchased the wrong card.
If you want BCM94360, you need BCM94360HMB.

the card is good but not for probook. I bouth it for Samsung laptop and it fitted in but now I have probook and the Wifi slot is too small for this card. Think I will have to buy another card.

the card is good but not for probook. I bouth it for Samsung laptop and it fitted in but now I have probook and the Wifi slot is too small for this card. Think I will have to buy another card.

Read post #21.

I managet to run it with this card, couldn't put the backplate on laptop of cource. And the WiFi is working but the bluetooth don't. It's because the bluetooth module is in a different place off the laptop?

I managet to run it with this card, couldn't put the backplate on laptop of cource. And the WiFi is working but the bluetooth don't. It's because the bluetooth module is in a different place off the laptop?

Bluetooth is built-in on the EliteBook (6470 is EliteBook, not ProBook). The built-in Bluetooth will work if you follow the guide.

I really don't know I'm just reading what's written on my laptop...
IMG_20161017_143523.jpg

Anyway, I will have Azurewave soon. I've done DSDT and SSDT patching from your repo, and now have power management, trackpad with scroll, sound, sleep and Clover Mac OS Sierra/Windows7 (both on one SSD) EFI boot working. But I still couldn't get few features working correctly:
- Battery status is showing 0% charge but when I click on the battery status icon it shows me the time left correctly
- Built in Bluetooth not working
- Displays Preferences not working (HD 4000 without discreet accelerator)

I've updated my rig in profile. Could you please post me a link to a right guide?

Thanks RehabMan! Everything is working now exept for the Displays Preferences panel but I've read that it's a common new problem in Sierra now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back