intel i3 10100
Graphics
Integrated
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So pretty much its all in the tittle. If someone wants my efi folder I would be happy to upload it. The only thing that doesn’t work is wifi as is. But I used the itlwm kext and is working great. Continuity tasks doesnt work tho:( if someone knows how to make it work pls share it

So pretty much its all in the tittle. If someone wants my efi folder I would be happy to upload it. The only thing that doesn’t work is wifi as is. But I used the itlwm kext and is working great. Continuity tasks doesnt work tho:( if someone knows how to make it work pls share it

Most people with an Onboard replace the wifi module with one that is supported natively or get a PCI-E adaptor such as a fenvi. I use a Fenvi HB1200M and all aspects of Continuity work for me.

I picked up an Asrock H410m-hdv 10100 combo at local MC pretty cheap last month. On Catalina I can't get Igpu to 1536 mb over hdmi yet. Tried lots of combo's of smbios 19,1 20,1 with 3E9B0007 3E9B0000 but no go. Have same platform settings as OC guide for Comet Lake too. Out of ideas.

Last edited:
I have the same mobo and chip, can i please get your EFI folder?

yeah, please share efi folder

can you share efi folder, i have same pc

I have the exact same board and cpu. Can you share your EFI ?

which TUF B460 is yours
is it b460M, b460-PRO ?

Can you pleaaaseeee share the efi folder

Could you please share the folder ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back