Contribute
Register

SUCCESSFUL Multi booting existing windows 10 and MacOS Sierra (Separate SSD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed successfully, now I need to know how to make sure that all drivers and hardware are working 100% efficiently?
How to do direct Multibooting to my existing windows 10? I want it like, i power on my machine, and it gets me to some page automatically where I can get to choose whether to boot from Sierra or Windows 10

thanks! @Going Bald

Installed successfully, now I need to know how to make sure that all drivers and hardware are working 100% efficiently?
How to do direct Multibooting to my existing windows 10? I want it like, i power on my machine, and it gets me to some page automatically where I can get to choose whether to boot from Sierra or Windows 10

thanks! @Going Bald
See pinned guides at start of Multi Booting forum.

regarding drivers and devices, how can I make sure everything is running smooth and updated? @Going Bald

I tried to remove extra boot entries using this guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...boot-entries-prevent-further-problems.175274/

but it couldnt remove the extra entries for data drives.

I also wanted to ask, if my windows Drive consists of more than one partition, is it possible to hide all partitions but not the C: partition where it boots from?

same goes with Sierra 10.12.1, I want to hide all except for "Boot from Sierra"

since everything is working fine, do I still need to keep the USB with Multibeast and Sierra, or is it ok to Format it to start using it again normally?

@Going Bald

I tried to remove extra boot entries using this guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...boot-entries-prevent-further-problems.175274/

but it couldnt remove the extra entries for data drives.

I also wanted to ask, if my windows Drive consists of more than one partition, is it possible to hide all partitions but not the C: partition where it boots from?

same goes with Sierra 10.12.1, I want to hide all except for "Boot from Sierra"

since everything is working fine, do I still need to keep the USB with Multibeast and Sierra, or is it ok to Format it to start using it again normally?

@Going Bald
See Clover WiKi @ https://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Configuration/GUI#Hide - section on hide icons and special entries - you can easily do it with Clover Configurator
Forum search for hide Clover icons - there are many posts on this.

I tried Clover Configurator, I managed to show only Sierra on booting, but when I try to add entry for my Legacy windows 10, it doesnt show up unless I tick legacy in the GUI, however ticking legacy will popup all Legacy drives on booting, I tried adding each volume on Custom Legacy, and hide it, keeping the one with windows 10 only unticked (unhidden) but still, not working. thanks @Going Bald

I tried Clover Configurator, I managed to show only Sierra on booting, but when I try to add entry for my Legacy windows 10, it doesnt show up unless I tick legacy in the GUI, however ticking legacy will popup all Legacy drives on booting, I tried adding each volume on Custom Legacy, and hide it, keeping the one with windows 10 only unticked (unhidden) but still, not working. thanks @Going Bald
Install Win10 UEFI mode on GPT formatted drive on UEFI capable hardware. Trying to mix OS X/Clover installed UEFI and Windows 10 installed Legacy is disaster waiting to happen and a PITA to make it work correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back