Graphics
Nvidia
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I was recently installed the new Mojave Beta (18A314h) on my spare SSD to see how it goes. Surprisingly it went pretty well after a couple of days of making everything to work. Wi-fi (USB 3.0, sound, shut down, sleep, video, ScanSnap, etc are working just fine. Been building Hackintosh since 2008 and it's been stable for 3-4 days now. So far so good!

Here are my spec:

MB - MSI Z97 Gaming 5
CPU - Intel i7-4790
RAM - 32GB 1600 MhZ DDR3
Graphic Card - MSI GTX 650 2 GB
SSD - Patriat 120GB
Wi-Fi card - TP-Link WDN4800
USB Boot - Patriat 8GB
Power Supply - 850 Antec
Scanner - Fujitsu ScanSnap S510M

i can say the same as namimnatod, working perfectly with x99 deluxe 5820k non OC, hd7970 3gb and 8 gb ram, dual boot with windows and 3 hdds 1tb each one for data,

BTW, bluetooth 2.0 dongle works fine with Apple Magic Trackpad 2 and Metal - Supported, feature set macOS GPUFamily1 v4 for GTX 650 2GB. No need for Web Driver. However, it wouldn't work on the 10 series (yet).

Mount your EFI clover folder and check Kexts folders. EFIMounter is here in downloads section, if clover configurator app won’t mount it.

I saw a GenericUSBXHCI.kext in the EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other folder. May be this is the one.

i can say the same as namimnatod, working perfectly with x99 deluxe 5820k non OC, hd7970 3gb and 8 gb ram, dual boot with windows and 3 hdds 1tb each one for data,

Would you mind sharing your Clover folder? I have the same board/cpu and I'm having some trouble...

how wifi worked?

I do not know if this a known thing or not. I just installed Mojave right over my Hackintosh High Sierra. No usb installer. No nothing.
Just clicked on the App Store version of Mojave and it installed. And then it did the update to the latest beta

GA-Z97X-UD3H, Intel Core i5, 8 GB Ram

Would you mind sharing your clover Config ? I have the same board/cpu and I'm having some trouble...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back