3. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 128K
  2. 512K
  3. Centris
  4. Plus
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
COMPLETE SUCCESS - 100 series (see my sig)

I could not get anything to work using Clover. Once I figured out how to configure OpenCore, everything went smoothly with a fresh install of BigSur.

If anyone wants my EFI folder, let me know.

Jeff

I could not get anything to work using Clover. Once I figured out how to configure OpenCore, everything went smoothly with a fresh install of BigSur.

Jeff
Would you mind posting me your EFI Folder? I almost have mine working after switching to OpenCore from clover, but not quite...

Jeff
By the way that efi folder would work on a series 200 motherboard ?
My motherboard is GA Z270N Gaming 5 Please let me know

Jeff
Please. My motherboard is GA Z170X Gaming7, similar with yours. I'd like to take your EFI as a reference. I am running clover for several years, not switch to OC yet.
So please help to share your EFI.
Thanks very much.

Would you mind posting me your EFI Folder? I almost have mine working after switching to OpenCore from clover, but not quite...
1. Here it is. You will have to generate your own MLB, SystemSerialNumber and SystemUUID under the 'Platforminfo' section of your config.plist file. If you do not understand what I mean by that, I will get into it deeper.

2. I am using a i7 6700K processor and set the SerialProductName to iMac 17,1 since that machine used this processor. It should be good for any Skylake processor.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 310
Last edited:

Jeff
i would like to see your efi folder. i sm trying to convert to opencore but it‘s hard for me.
So the efi folder would be nice, of course i am not using anything from the smbios section.

Jeff
Could you help me out with sending your Z77X-UD5H folder? I use an i7 3770 and no GPU, I want to install Big Sur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back